Za udział w kursie każdy uczestnik otrzyma certyfikat z punktami edukacyjnymi NIL.
Uwaga! Kurs przeznaczony dla osób, które ukończyły kurs na poziomie podstawowym
Place of the course:
Centrum Kliniczno-Dydaktyczne / Centralny Szpital Kliniczny
92-213 Łódź, ul. Pomorska 251
Course in English, provided by Professor Graf with the support of Professor Marek Synder, PhD Piotr Michniowski and PhD Błażej Pruszczyński
Kurs prowadzony w języku angielskim.
Prowadzący / Lecturer:
prof. Reinhard Graf
08:00 - 08.30
08:30 - 08:45
Introduction, why we need a refreshing course?
08:45 - 10:00
Refreshing in hip sonography, basic and typical mistakes
10:00 - 10:10
10:10 - 11:20
Performing the songraphy of baby’s hip
- Positioning baby for examination
- Position of transducer
- The role of the probe holder – it is necessary to have it?
- What kind of gel (warm?)
- The role of the mother during baby examination
- The best time to perform hip examination by US
- Do we need to do the second examination in cases when first examination was type I ?
- Who should perform the US examination – does it matter?
- Do we have limbus, neolimbus or labrum – definition and importance of this structure
- Why we do not perform us examination on children with achondroplasia?
- Why we observe deformation in the region of acetabulum not in a femoral head?
11:20 - 12:20
Reading the sonogram
- Premature baby – how the classify
- Decision of treatment after sonogram evaluation
- Could we perform also the dynamic examination
- Why check list I & II – could not be only the one list
- The maturation curve – proximal femur and acetabulum
- How important is type Ia & Ib – the meaning of this types
- Is this possible changing of type I to type II, III, and IV
- Tilting effect – how to avoid mistakes
- What kind of tilting has the worse outcome
- It could be a very small difference of angle measurement – how important it is?
- How to measure angles on the screen or paper sonograms
- When start the treatment?
- How to avoid overtreatment?
- Which hip require treatment and which not and only observation?
- How to treat typ IIa and typ IIb hips?
- Type IIc – is this a therapeutic problem?
- Principle of therapy
14:20 - 15:00
Examination of the doll, evaluation of tilting
15:00 - 15:30
Reading sonograms and evaluating of sonograms prepared by participants
15:30 - 16:00
Final discussion, questions
End of the course, certificates.